to the Graduate School of Chemical and Molecular Sciences Zurich.
The Graduate School of Chemical and Molecular Sciences Zurich (CMSZH) is a melting pot of science and innovation, offering a highly competitive Ph.D. program for a comprehensive and challenging education.
Highly motivated and outstanding young researchers from all over the world are invited to join. The Graduate School of Chemistry and Molecular Sciences Zurich offers great working conditions for talented young researchers under the supervision of world renowned scientists.
Applications are accepted on a monthly schedule: >> learn more
- 2013 SCNAT/SCS Chemistry Travel Award: >>information
- CMSZH Lecture Series: The CMSZH Lecture Series are held concurrent with the interviews for applicants of the Graduate School of Chemical and Molecular Sciences Zurich. Therefore the scheduled dates are possible interview dates for the applicants. >> scheduled dates for 2013
- New courses: For useful courses organised by CMSZH or by the UZH please visit the >>information for members
- Retreat 2014: The retreat will take place on January 29 - February 2, 2014 in Randa (Wallis)
More information about further details will follow.
- Specialised Master in Chemical and Molecular Sciences >> for more information