Travel Award 2015
The CMSZH Travel Award includes a contribution of up to CHF 2000 towards the cost of active participation at an international conference in the fields of Chemical and Molecular Sciences. A total of 5 awards will be given to selected doctoral students from the CMSZH.
Travel Award Sponsors:
- Bruker BioSpin AG Switzerland
- Perkin Elmer Schweiz
- Prof. Dr. Hans E. Schmid-Stiftung
- Sigma Aldrich Chemie GmbH
Selection of candidates will be based primarily on scientific accomplishment and on the submitted conference abstract.
Applications must include:
1. Conference announcement
2. Scientific conference abstract
3. Curriculum vitae and list of publications
4. Signed letter of support from PhD advisor
The application package (as a single PDF file in the above order) should be sent via email to Beatrice Spichtig before the deadline of March 31st, 2015.
For additional information please contact: