The CMSZH Travel Award includes a contribution of up to CHF 2000 towards the cost of active participation at an international conference in the fields of Chemical and Molecular Sciences.
Travel Award Sponsors:
In 2024, the only prerequisite for participation is the acceptance of at least one peer-reviewed paper with first authorship. Out of this pool of participants, the prizes will be picked by lottery.
- PhD member of CMSZH (Deadline Defense 15.2.2024 or later)
- Publication (i. e. acceptance) of one or more first author or shared first-authorship peer-reviewed papers in the period between 1.1.2023 and 31.12.2023.
Deadline of application: 15.2.2024 at 2 pm.
- Send a short mail with the subject: “Application CMSZH Travel Award” with attached peer-reviewed paper to Irène Studer-Rohr
Awarding of Grants:
- Lottery at 25.2.2024 in presence of at least two members of the board and a PhD representative.
- Allocation of a budget of up to CHF 2000 to the winner for participation at national and international conferences in the period 1.3.2024 to 1.4.2025.